Chain Move 2.0
This plugin helps the user create chain and chain like objects and animations, particularly where chain links and cog teeth are involved - such as a bicycle chain. All that is needed is a series of points that describe the path you want the chain links to take, a chain link object, and an item to drive the chain motion, such as a cog. Features include:
- Simply enter the cog radius and number of teeth, all the maths is worked out for you.
- Cog teeth and chain links will always fit correctly together, no matter the length of the animation.
- Uses instancing so, unlike the first version of Chain Move, you can change variables for all chain links in a single control panel.
- The correct number of chain links are calculated and instanced automatically for you - but you still change the amount if you wish.
- Animation of the chain links is automatically driven by the rotation of a driver item.
- Use dynamics to animate the chain (see video below).
|OSXWindow 32 & 64 bit|
|Download Demo Scene|
|Go to shop...|
Note: The e-commerce system used, swreg, automatically adds an extra item called 'extended download service' to the basket. Feel free to remove this when in the swreg checkout.